Industrial Injection Reman Stock 5.9 Cummins Injectors 2004.5-2007 (325 HP)
Fits: 2004.5 - 2007 5.9L Cummins Engine
Item Type: Fuel Injector
Brand: Industrial Injection
Part Number: 0986435505SE-IIS
- Built, Calibrated and Tested In Our Bosch Authorized Facility
- Smooth Clean Idle
- Includes Copper Washers and O-Rings
- Direct Replacement
- 2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Industrial Injection's Stock 5.9 Cummins Injectors 2004.5-2007 II-Reman provide superior performance with OE quality. Each injector is expertly remanufactured and calibrated using Bosch machines and procedures to ensure industry-leading reliability and quality.
1. Are these injectors compatible with my 5.9L Cummins diesel engine produced between 2004.5 and 2007?
- Yes, these injectors are specifically designed for use in 5.9L Cummins diesel engines produced between 2004.5 and 2007.
2. Are these injectors new or remanufactured?
- These injectors are remanufactured, meaning they have been rebuilt to meet or exceed OEM specifications using OEM components.
3. What kind of testing do these injectors undergo?
- These injectors undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet or exceed OEM standards, including testing for fuel delivery, spray pattern, and atomization.
4. Will these injectors improve the performance of my engine?
- Yes, these injectors are designed to provide precise fuel metering, spray pattern, and atomization, which can help optimize combustion and improve engine performance and fuel efficiency.
5. What is the warranty for these injectors?
- These Industrial Injection Remanufactured Injectors come with a 2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty.
Each injector has a $75.00 core charge and is fully refundable if they are shipped back within 90 days.
Note: It is recommended to replace connector tubes with any new injector install to help prevent any warranty issues. If replacing connector tubes Bosch (F00RJ01572, F00RJ01831) or Cummins (3979419, 5346206) connector tubes MUST be used. The use of any aftermarket connector tubes will VOID WARRANTY.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
When you purchase a product from our website that has a core requirement, you have two options:
1. You choose to pay the core charge and we will ship the product right away, then once we receive the cores you will be refunded the core charge if your cores pass our inspection qualifications. This is the preferred choice and has the least delays.
2. You choose to send in your cores before we ship the product that was purchased. This choice has the risk of delayed shipment of your purchased product and our inventory is not guaranteed by the time we receive your cores. You will need to follow all of the instructions below as quickly as possible so that you can get your purchased product and we can receive the cores. When you choose this option you acknowledge that by the time we receive your cores, our inventory could have change and there could be a delay in your shipment.
Please return all cores to:
Industrial Injection Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Core is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.