Industrial Injection reman Injectors are the pinnacle of what you should expect out of new set of injectors. Each set of injectors are engineered at our facility to perfectly balance and match the set. This extensive calibration process is performed to guarantee our customers the smoothest and most reliable injectors the diesel industry has ever seen.
- Smooth clean idle
- Improved mileage
- Slight HP gain
- Direct replacement
- 1 year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
They come with new copper crush washers and o-rings for installation. Injectors are a genuine OE Spec part that are a direct replacement set of injectors.
Note: It is recommended to replace connector tubes with any new injector install to help prevent any warranty issues. If replacing connector tubes Bosch (F00RJ01572, F00RJ01831) or Cummins (3979419, 5346206) connector tubes MUST be used. The use of any aftermarket connector tubes will VOID WARRANTY.
The most common failure of new injector installations is contamination and the problem that we see most on these comes from the injector connecting tubes.
Each injector has a $75.00 core charge and is fully refundable if they are shipped back within 60 days.
All products are covered by a one year/unlimited mile warranty.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
Please return all cores to:
INJECTORS AND FUEL PUMPS
Industrial Injection Service Core Returns
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
TURBOS, ENGINE PARTS, & RETURNS
Industrial Injection Diesel Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RGA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RGA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 60 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection Service are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Core is acceptable but has been returned after 60 days of invoice and before 90 days
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Cores is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RGA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RGA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RGA #.