Industrial Injection 6.6L LB7 Duramax Stage 2 Short Block
The Industrial Injection 6.6L LB7 Duramax Stage 2 Short Block was designed for those who are looking to push the limits to the ultimate level. These are designed to be reliable for competition use. We use the highest quality parts and machining processes in every engine build, guaranteeing you the up most reliability and precision to have the best performing engine on the market.
Core Charge of $2,500.00 In Addition to Listed Price
- Balanced & Blue Printed Rotating Assembly
- Sim Tested Short Block
- Precision Machined and Coated to OEM Specifications
- Balanced & Keyed Stock Duramax Crank
- 14mm Gorilla Girdle w/ ARP Main Studs
- Carrillo Billet Connecting Rods
- Industrial Injection Keyed Billet Alternate Firing Camshaft
- ATI Super Damper
- Suncoast Billet Flexplate
- New Oil Pump, Water Pump & Oil Cooler
- New Oil Pickup Tube
- Stock Oil Pan
Billet Crankshaft Available*
*Does not come with additional gaskets for assembly
*Does not come with any fuel or turbo components. This is a crate short block
*All Industrial Injection short blocks and long blocks are required to be ran with Joe Gibbs Break In Oil (not included) for the initial 300-500 miles.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.