This XR2 Series 6.6L Duramax Turbocharger comes with an upgraded Billet Blade Technology 65mm compressor wheel as well as a polished compressor housing. The Billet Blade Technology 65mm compressor wheel is designed to increase turbo efficiency to help lower EGT's while adding strength and reliability. The increased compressor wheel size of the XR1 will help increase performance when running larger injectors and/or tuning where the factory sized turbo can no longer keep up.
- 2004.5-2010 LLY/LBZ/LMM 6.6L Chevy new Garrett modified turbocharger
- Upgraded with 65mm Billet Blade Technology compressor wheel
- Slim nose designed compressor wheel for increased wheel efficiency
- Upgraded 67mm high flow turbine wheel
- Utilizes nine movable vanes which significantly increases turbine efficiency and improves engine performance from idle launch through
- Helps Lower EGT's
- Polished compressor housing for unique look
- **LLY Requires 771864-0001 Adapter**
*Image is of the optional polished compressor cover.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
Please return all cores to:
INJECTORS AND FUEL PUMPS
Industrial Injection Service Core Returns
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
TURBOS, ENGINE PARTS, & RETURNS
Industrial Injection Diesel Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RGA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RGA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 60 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection Service are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Core is acceptable but has been returned after 60 days of invoice and before 90 days
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Cores is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RGA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RGA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RGA #.