1994-2002 5.9 Cummins Turbo Kit - Boxer 58
Fits: 1994-2002 5.9 Cummins
Item Type: Industrial Injection 5.9 Cummins Boxer 58
Brand: Industrial Injection
- 4” Exhaust Outlet
- Boost Control Fitting
- NEW Billet Blade Technology Upgrade Available
- Drop In Ready
If you are looking for a budget friendly approach to bigger horsepower our new Boxer 58 is the answer.
Using a Genuine Borg Warner turbo with our HX40 Downpipe and clamp, this is a direct turbo replacement for your 94-02 5.9 Cummins. This will give your daily driving and towing the wake up you are wanting without having to break the bank for a complete turbo set-up.
Capable of running with stock or mild fuel upgrades, you will notice quicker spool-up with lower EGT's, better fuel economy, and will come with everything needed for installation including an HX40 Downpipe.
The BorgWarner replacement turbo is more than a great match for your Cummins 5.9 engine. The Boxer58 is aerodynamically designed to provide boost that can propel your Cummins 5.9 engine to 400 wheel horsepower. A rugged thrust bearing system helps ensure the durability of your Boxer58, even under these extreme load conditions. To realize the full horsepower potential of your Boxer58, we highly recommend the use of the following upgrade components:
Our NEW BBT58mm (Billet Blade Technology) Compressor wheel with the slim nose design and longer leading edge will flow 10% more and produce around 20 more horsepower than its cast counterpart.
*All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For "On-Road", "Off-Road", or "Dual-Use". These Products May Only Be Used In " Dedicated Competition Use Only" Vehicles. Compliance With State and Federal Emission Standards Is The Consumer's Responsibility.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
When you purchase a product from our website that has a core requirement, you have two options:
1. You choose to pay the core charge and we will ship the product right away, then once we receive the cores you will be refunded the core charge if your cores pass our inspection qualifications. This is the preferred choice and has the least delays.
2. You choose to send in your cores before we ship the product that was purchased. This choice has the risk of delayed shipment of your purchased product and our inventory is not guaranteed by the time we receive your cores. You will need to follow all of the instructions below as quickly as possible so that you can get your purchased product and we can receive the cores. When you choose this option you acknowledge that by the time we receive your cores, our inventory could have change and there could be a delay in your shipment.
Please return all cores to:
Industrial Injection Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Core is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.