Cummins 6.7L CDT Injectors 2013-2018
Fits: 2013-2018 6.7 Cummins
Item Type: Industrial Injection 6.7 Cummins CDT Injectors
Brand: Industrial Injection
Part Number: 21D901S
- Designed as a drop-in replacement. No tuning required.
- Superior fuel atomization.
- Emissions compliant with improvement over stock
- 2-year warranty
- CARB E.O.# D-711-1
- 50 State legal
Industrial Injection Clean Diesel Technology (CDT) 10% Injectors for the Cummins 6.7L
Experience the power of Industrial Injection's Cummins 6.7L CDT Injectors, designed specifically for the 2013-2018 6.7 Cummins models.
As a leader in the automotive industry, Industrial Injection offers a first-class solution to enhance your vehicle's performance while ensuring adherence to environmental standards. These are designed with meticulous attention to detail and a relentless commitment to quality.
One of the key features of these injectors is their drop-in design. This means they are plug-and-play components that don't require any additional tuning once installed. It's a hassle-free upgrade that saves you time and effort.
These injectors stand out in the market due to their superior fuel atomization. This technology ensures optimal combustion, improving engine efficiency and performance. You'll notice the difference with smoother acceleration and more responsive handling.
Staying emissions compliant is imperative in today's world. These injectors not only meet but exceed emission standards, offering an improvement over stock. They are designed to reduce harmful emissions, contributing to a cleaner environment.
One of the most reassuring aspects of this product is its 2-year warranty. Industrial Injection stands behind their products, providing peace of mind with every purchase.
But the standout feature of these injectors is undoubtedly their 50-state legal status. They bear the CARB E.O.# D-711-1, which signifies their compliance with the stringent emission requirements of all 50 states in the U.S. This makes them a universal solution for Cummins 6.7L owners across the country.
Enjoy the benefits of Industrial Injection's Clean Diesel Technology (CDT) with a 10% increase in the efficiency of your Cummins 6.7L engine. Experience the seamless blend of power, performance, and compliance with the Cummins 6.7L CDT Injectors.
Don't wait to give your vehicle the upgrade it deserves. Enhance your driving experience with the Cummins 6.7L CDT Injectors today.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
When you purchase a product from our website that has a core requirement, you have two options:
1. You choose to pay the core charge and we will ship the product right away, then once we receive the cores you will be refunded the core charge if your cores pass our inspection qualifications. This is the preferred choice and has the least delays.
2. You choose to send in your cores before we ship the product that was purchased. This choice has the risk of delayed shipment of your purchased product and our inventory is not guaranteed by the time we receive your cores. You will need to follow all of the instructions below as quickly as possible so that you can get your purchased product and we can receive the cores. When you choose this option you acknowledge that by the time we receive your cores, our inventory could have change and there could be a delay in your shipment.
Please return all cores to:
Industrial Injection Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Core is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.