Cummins ISX/QSX/X15 Torque Lock Injector Cup Kit
Fits: ISX/QSX Cummins Single Overhead Cam Engines 2010-2016, 2017-2021 Cummins X15
Item Type: Injector Cups
Product Brand: Industrial Injection
- Billet construction
- Complete kit with taps and tools to do the installation
- A permanent fix to the fuel/coolant mixing issue of the press-in injector cups
- Made in the USA
- Patent# 11,519,371
The Billet Torque Lock Injector Cups are designed to thread into the cylinder head creating a locking bond between the cup and the cylinder head. They are designed to fix the issue of the factory Injector cup that is press-fit into the cylinder head. The factory cup becomes loose over time causing fuel and coolant cross-contamination. The new billet injector cups are also engineered with dual silicone o-rings that are each 2x the size of the single factory o-ring seal. This feature also allows the cylinder head to expand and contract, keeping the seal between the cylinder head and injector cup Intact.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
Please return all cores to:
INJECTORS AND FUEL PUMPS
Industrial Injection Service Core Returns
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
TURBOS, ENGINE PARTS, & RETURNS
Industrial Injection Diesel Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection Service are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Cores is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.