Powermax Turbo Upgrade for Chevrolet / GMC Duramax LML Engine
6.6L Duramax LML
Part Number: 886976-5004S (600HP*)
Application: 6.6L Chevrolet / GMC 2500HD, 3500HD (2011 – 2016)
Garrett PowerMax™ turbocharger upgrade for the Chevrolet and GMC 6.6L LML engine platform is engineered to increase engine performance while maintaining OEM installation specifications. This direct drop-in stage 1 upgrade provides 19% more flow than OEM and will support up to 600WHP*. Improvements in efficiency and flow can be attributed to the lightweight forged fully-machined compressor wheel. Boost response of this PowerMax turbocharger compared to OEM has not been tested. This turbocharger is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time.
* Estimated Horsepower. Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/ calibration. The horsepower numbers represented above are calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel horsepower.
**Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Installation may affect vehicle emissions, safety, warranty, and operating license. For details, contact your vehicle’s manufacturer or turbo kit distributor
This turbocharger is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time.
Performance Upgrade For 6.6L LML Engines
This direct drop-in stage 1 upgrade provides 19% more flow than OEM and will support up to 600WHP*. Improvements in efficiency and flow can be attributed to the lightweight forged fully-machined compressor wheel.
|6.6L Duramax Upgrade||Turbo PN||HP*||Inducer||Exducer||Trim||A/R||Inducer||Exducer||Trim||A/R|
|6.6L Duramax LML (2011 – 2016)||886976-5004S||600||65mm||91mm||55||0.58||72mm||62mm||75||0.90|
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
When you purchase a product from our website that has a core requirement, you have two options:
1. You choose to pay the core charge and we will ship the product right away, then once we receive the cores you will be refunded the core charge if your cores pass our inspection qualifications. This is the preferred choice and has the least delays.
2. You choose to send in your cores before we ship the product that was purchased. This choice has the risk of delayed shipment of your purchased product and our inventory is not guaranteed by the time we receive your cores. You will need to follow all of the instructions below as quickly as possible so that you can get your purchased product and we can receive the cores. When you choose this option you acknowledge that by the time we receive your cores, our inventory could have change and there could be a delay in your shipment.
Please return all cores to:
Industrial Injection Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Core is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.