Industrial Injection Aluminum Turbo Heat Shield Kit
Fits: 2003-2009 5.9 and 6.7 Cummins
Item Name: Turbo heat shield
Brand: Industrial Injection
Part Number: 228701pc
Protect Engine Components From Heat
Good Up To 2000 Degrees Of Radiant Heat
Works With Most Turbo kits
Easy To Install
Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish Heat Shield
Designed to replace legacy Heat Shields with all installation parts required to do the job.
The Industrial Injection gloss black powder coated aluminum turbo heat shield is designed to not only deflect heat from the fire wall and electrical components but also make your engine bay look awesome. The heat shield attaches to the engine bay cowl and fire wall. For additional heat protection on heavy towing and or higher performance vehicles we also offer a 12" x 24" aluminized heat barrier that reflects over 90% of radiant heat up to 2000 degrees.
- Designed for 2003-2009 Cummins Engines (other year trucks will require some modifications to fit)
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
Please return all cores to:
INJECTORS AND FUEL PUMPS
Industrial Injection Service Core Returns
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
TURBOS, ENGINE PARTS, & RETURNS
Industrial Injection Diesel Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection Service are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Cores is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.