The Industrial Injection Performance Extrude Honed Nozzles are the pinnacle of what you should expect out of new set of nozzles. Each set of nozzles are brought in direct from the OE supplier and then engineered at our facility using extrude hone processes to perfectly balance and match the set. This extensive calibration process is performed to guarantee our customers the smoothest and most reliable nozzles the diesel industry has ever seen. Sold Individually
- Built With Brand New OE Spec Plus Parts
- Better Fuel Economy
- Better Atomization
- Multiple Performance Gains
- 1 year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Nozzles Sold Individually
These nozzles come with a new copper crush washer for installation. Nozzles are an OE Spec Plus Genuine part that is a direct replacement. Each Nozzle is Individually tested on a state of the art test stand to ensure that they meet OEM specifications.
All Industrial Injection products are covered by a one year/unlimited mile warranty.
*All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For "On-Road", "Off-Road", or "Dual-Use". These Products May Only Be used In "Competition-Only" Vehicles. Compliance With State And Federal Emission Standards Is The Consumer's Responsibility.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
Please return all cores to:
INJECTORS AND FUEL PUMPS
Industrial Injection Service Core Returns
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
TURBOS, ENGINE PARTS, & RETURNS
Industrial Injection Diesel Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection Service are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Cores is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.