Industrial Injection Performance 6.6 LMM Duramax Extrude Honed Nozzles
The Industrial Injection Performance Extrude Honed Nozzles are the pinnacle of what you should expect out of a new nozzle. Each nozzle is brought in direct from the OE supplier and then engineered at our facility using extrude hone processes to perfectly balance each nozzle. This extensive calibration process is performed to guarantee our customers the smoothest and most reliable nozzle the diesel industry has ever seen. Sold Individually.
- Built With Brand New OE Spec Plus Parts
- Better Fuel Economy
- Better Atomization
- Multiple Power Options
- Nozzles Sold Individually
- 1 year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
NOTE: It is highly recommended to have your nozzle calibrated to your specific injector!
These nozzles come with a new copper crush washer for installation. Nozzles are an OE Spec Plus Genuine part that is a direct replacement. Each Nozzle is Individually tested on a state-of-the-art test stand to ensure that they meet OEM specifications.
*All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For "On-Road", "Off-Road", or "Dual-Use". These Products May Only Be Used In " Dedicated Competition Use Only" Vehicles. Compliance With State and Federal Emission Standards Is The Consumer's Responsibility.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
When you purchase a product from our website that has a core requirement, you have two options:
1. You choose to pay the core charge and we will ship the product right away, then once we receive the cores you will be refunded the core charge if your cores pass our inspection qualifications. This is the preferred choice and has the least delays.
2. You choose to send in your cores before we ship the product that was purchased. This choice has the risk of delayed shipment of your purchased product and our inventory is not guaranteed by the time we receive your cores. You will need to follow all of the instructions below as quickly as possible so that you can get your purchased product and we can receive the cores. When you choose this option you acknowledge that by the time we receive your cores, our inventory could have change and there could be a delay in your shipment.
Please return all cores to:
Industrial Injection Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Core is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.