1994-2002 5.9 Cummins Silver Bullet PhatShaft Turbos
Fits: 1994-2002 5.9 Cummins
Item Type: Industrial Injection 5.9 Cummins Silver Bullet
Brand: Industrial Injection
- Increased Performance
- Lower EGTs
- Designed For Towing & Daily Driving
- 62mm, 64mm, 66mm or 69mm Compressor Wheel
- 74mm Turbine Wheel
- (FMW) Forged Milled Compressor Wheel
- 360* Thrust Bearing
- Dual Grooved High Performance Journal Bearing
- Drop In Replacement Turbo
The Industrial Injection Silver Bullet PhatShaft Series Turbos were designed to handle aggressive fueling upgrades to help increase overall performance and be perfect for street performance or racing. The PhatShaft comes equipped with an extended tip 62mm, 64mm, 66mm or 69mm forged milled compressor wheel and 360 degree thrust bearing. The PhatShaft utilizes the 74mm turbine wheel and is available in a 14 cm exhaust housing in which we modify the angle of the exhaust nozzle, maximize the wastegate ports, and enlarge the wastegate chamber for full wastegate travel. Like all PhatShaft turbochargers it is equipped with dual grooved high performance bearings and an adjustable boost elbow.
NOTE: Requires HX40 Downpipe
NOTE: Depending on the factory oil drain configuration it may need to be slightly modified to clear the wastegate rod
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
Please return all cores to:
INJECTORS AND FUEL PUMPS
Industrial Injection Service Core Returns
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
TURBOS, ENGINE PARTS, & RETURNS
Industrial Injection Diesel Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection Service are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Cores is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.