OEM Part Number: 5C3Z12224A
Notes: Fits AP63418 Injection Control Pressure (ICP) Sensor as well as AP63403 and AP63429 Exhaust Back Pressure (EBP) Sensors.
Year Range: 1994-2010 (7.3L,6.0L,6.4L)
Application: F Series, Excursion, E Series
Limited Warranty Policy
Alliant Power warrants our products to be free from defects in material or workmanship in accordance with the following:
The warranty period commences the day the product is delivered to the original consumer purchaser. Alliant Power warrants that it will credit or replace, free of charge, any product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in material or workmanship and which is within the warranty period below.
The Alliant Power Limited Warranty COVERS and therefore INCLUDES:
- Defective parts in material and workmanship
- Labor costs for removal & reinstallation of affected parts*
- Unlimited miles/kilometers/hours on installed parts within the first 24-months after commencement of part warranty period for G2.8, HEUI, and 6.4L Injectors installed in Ford applications on or after January 1, 2016
- Unlimited miles/kilometers/hours on installed parts within the first 13-months after commencement of part warranty period for G2.8, HEUI, and 6.4L Injectors installed in Navistar applications, G2.8, HEUI, and 6.4L Injectors installed in Ford applications prior to January 1, 2016, and all other Alliant Power products
The Alliant Power Limited Warranty DOES NOT COVER and therefore EXCLUDES:
- Labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects or any other consequential expenses.
- Failures caused by fuel or oil contamination, fire damage, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, installation or operation.
- Failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
This warranty is in lieu of all other express and implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Alliant Power does not assume any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This warranty sets out your exclusive remedies with respect to the products covered by it. No attempt to alter, modify, or amend this warranty shall be allowed.
Some countries, states, provinces and other jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from country to country or state to state or province to province or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
*Note: Removal and reinstallation labor reimbursement is issued in accordance with the most recent version of the Alliant Power warranty repair flat rate labor schedule.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
Please return all cores to:
INJECTORS AND FUEL PUMPS
Industrial Injection Service Core Returns
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
TURBOS, ENGINE PARTS, & RETURNS
Industrial Injection Diesel Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RGA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RGA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 60 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection Service are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Core is acceptable but has been returned after 60 days of invoice and before 90 days
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Cores is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RGA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RGA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RGA #.