The New Cummins 3rd Gen 5.9L Quick Spool Compound Turbo Kit was updated from its original version in our strive for perfection. This kit utilizes our industry-leading turbo technology with a redesigned piping kit to offer the easiest install with the most reliable parts on the market. We designed this kit with a new dipstick tube and a/c retrofit line so you never have to bend and possibly break a line again. If you are looking to lower your EGT's without sacrificing drive-ability the New Quick Spool Compound Turbo kit is the perfect match for you.
- Perfect fit turbo kit comes with everything needed to install
- New A/C line & dipstick tube (no more bending!)
- Ceramic coated & heat wrapped Hot pipe
- Cold pipes and compressor housings are powder coated high gloss black
- Turbo sizes: Manifold is a PhatShaft 62/65/12 and the Atmosphere turbo is a 75/96/1.32
- High flow 5" intake with S&B oiled filter
- Firewall heat shield with II Diesel logo
- A suggested upgrade would be a two-piece exhaust manifold.
- Lowers EGTs
- Capable of 850hp with fueling upgrades.
Easier & Faster Installation
New & Improved Design
Enhanced Quality & Fit
Improved Flow Characteristics
*All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For "On-Road", "Off-Road", or "Dual-Use". These Products May Only Be Used In " Dedicated Competition Use Only" Vehicles. Compliance With State and Federal Emission Standards Is The Consumer's Responsibility.
*May not work with aftermarket coolant bypass kits
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
When you purchase a product from our website that has a core requirement, you have two options:
1. You choose to pay the core charge and we will ship the product right away, then once we receive the cores you will be refunded the core charge if your cores pass our inspection qualifications. This is the preferred choice and has the least delays.
2. You choose to send in your cores before we ship the product that was purchased. This choice has the risk of delayed shipment of your purchased product and our inventory is not guaranteed by the time we receive your cores. You will need to follow all of the instructions below as quickly as possible so that you can get your purchased product and we can receive the cores. When you choose this option you acknowledge that by the time we receive your cores, our inventory could have change and there could be a delay in your shipment.
Please return all cores to:
Industrial Injection Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Core is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.