The Regulated Return Kit for the 03-07 6.0L Power Stroke Super Duty is an important part of the fuel system upgrade process. This kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Power Stroke fuel system. This is done by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. The Regulated Return Kit also includes replacement Fuel Feed Lines (from the fuel filter to the cylinder heads) that replace the stock lines and banjo bolts/check valves with larger high flow units.
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, ensuring that each fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air "bubbles" that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND this kit to protect your investment!
Below are some of the key features of the Regulated Return Kits:
- Will Clear Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Setups
- No Interference With Intercooler Tubes!
- Will fit BOTH Single and Dual Alternator Engines
EXCLUSIVE Custom Return Fitting with Integrated Fuel Filter Air Bleed
(Driven Diesel is the ORIGINATOR of the Custom Machined Filter Bowl Fitting!)
- High Flow Banjo Bolts
- NEW Ford Fuel Bowl Fitting O-Ring Included!
- High Quality FueLab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 12ga T-304 Stainless Steel Regulator Mounting Bracket
- Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge (see special note below)
- Custom CNC Bent S.S. Hard Lines and High Flow Banjo Fittings (NOT modified stock lines!)
- High Quality S.S. Braided Teflon Fuel Lines with Protective Covering
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed Instructions
- Special Long Handled 6mm Allen Tool Included!
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.
Please return all cores to:
INJECTORS AND FUEL PUMPS
Industrial Injection Service Core Returns
1201 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
TURBOS, ENGINE PARTS, & RETURNS
Industrial Injection Diesel Core Returns
2858 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
INCLUDE RA# THAT WAS ISSUED AT TIME OF PURCHASE! If RA # is lost, please call Customer Service at (800) 955-0476. Have your original invoice at time of phone call to give all appropriate information for return.
Core return freight is the responsibility of the customer
FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
In order to receive full core credit, your core(s) must be returned within 90 days from receipt of order. It must be as is “off the engine.” Full core credit will be given if core meets acceptance criteria. Cores that are damaged during shipment to Industrial Injection Service are the responsibility of the customer and their shipping company.
½ CORE CHARGE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN WHEN:
- Slightly damaged housing or camshaft
No Core Credit issued when:
- Cores is seized or hydraulic head is cracked
- Excessive damage ( Heavy use of Bio-diesel and rust are common causes for unacceptable core)
- Core is fire damaged
- Core is returned after 90 days/3months
Please do the following when returning a core:
- Make sure you have removed all fittings from your old unit
- Drain all fuel and oil from unit
- Package cores so that fuel and oil does not escape from the package
NOTE: packages that have fuel or oil residue on the outside of the box during shipping will not be delivered by UPS or the postal service which will cause delays.
- Please re-use boxes and bags that parts were shipped in originally. These boxes are UPS approved to reduce damage while being handled in freight.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
- Please write on the box “Core Return” and have RA # clearly written on the outside of box
- Include copy of original invoice and RGA inside box
PLEASE RETAIN RA#, INVOICE # AND TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL CREDIT IS RECEIVED BY YOU. We do not research by customer name, only invoice # or RA #.