Shredder Series Cummins Race Long Block
What makes it tick:
- 6.7L Cummins
Block w/ 5.9L Bore Ductile Iron Sleeves Installed
- Bore Hone Torque Plated
- Fully Balanced/Polished Rotating Assembly
- Mahle Monotherm Steel Pistons (Late 5.9 Large Bowl)
- 14mm Silver Back Gorilla Girdle installed w/ ARP Main Studs
- HD Carrillo Billet Connecting Rods w/ Carr Bolts
- Stage 3 Camshaft
- Sim Tested Short Block
- Stage 1 Race Performance Cylinder Head
- 120lb Valve Springs
- Radius Cut Firering Grooves w/ Firering Head Gasket
- Stainless Steel Gas Nitrated Valves
- Diamond Honed Steel Guides
- Custom Valves Seats
- Intake Plenum Machined Off To Accept ZZ Fab Side
- 5 Axis CNC Ported & Hand Blended Intake &
- Drilled & Tapped Coolant Freeze Plugs
- Billet Valve Bridges
- Custom DLC Coated Trunnions
- ARP 625 High Strength Head Studs
- Stage 3 Billet Pushrods
- Billet Shredder Series Valve Cover
- Coated HX Series Main & Rod Bearings
- Billet Freeze Plugs
- Fluid Damper
- New OEM Oil Pump
- New OEM Oil Cooler
- New OEM Water Pump
- New Oil Pickup Tube
- Stamped Oil Pan
- Will Support Over 2000RWHP
*Engine does not
come with a turbocharger, any fueling, or ZZ Fab Intake.
Injection short blocks and long blocks are required to be ran with Joe Gibbs
Break In Oil (not included) for break in.
engines varies for each purchase. We quote shipping after engine is purchased.
Cores can be sent in before hand to eliminate the core charge of $2500.00.
Free economy ground shipping on most orders over $200. This includes lower 48 United States only. Excludes products that must ship freight.